Monday, December 5, 2011

3D Art Dump

And here's some of the 3D stuff I've worked on so far! Just piling everything into one post to get it out of the way. :D This is only the stuff I have nice renders of, I have a few more things kicking around that aren't finished or ready to present yet.

My Imgur gallery of my 3D work.





^^ For the Quar video game. The Crusader Syrnol. 1k hand painted diffuse only.





 ^^ For the Quar video game. The Crusader Rhyfler. 1k hand painted diffuse only.

 
 ^^ From The Quar short teaser trailer. The Crusader Rhyfler, complete with diffuse, normal maps, and displacement maps. Rendered in Renderman.


 ^^ From The Quar short teaser trailer. The Royalist Rhyfler, complete with diffuse, normal maps, and displacement maps. Rendered in Renderman.




^^ A few stills from The Quar, showing the final product. :D We had a great team for this!

^^ And a personal project. My Lionfish Lady, still unfinished. Probably never will be finished unless I start over from the beginning. I've learned so much since I made her, all I can see are mistakes! It was a fun project though, and I did learn a lot in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment