Saturday, March 2, 2013

Prints Now Available of Society 6!

Prints of a lot of my work are now available on Society 6! I'll be adding more prints soon!

Currently everything is on sale in honor of recently opening my shop.

Society 6 has excellent printing quality (I have bought several prints from them before and they always arrive promptly, are well packaged, and look amazing) and is constantly running deals for free shipping. Aside from just prints, artwork can also be printed on iPhone cases, greeting cards, canvases, throw pillows, shirts, hoodies, and totes, plus you can buy artwork pre-framed! It's a fantastic service with more than reasonable prices, and I'm really happy to be using them for my art!

Sorry I haven't been using Blogger very often, I reached the cap for images uploaded and haven't cleared out old posts yet! Plus I've been very busy lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment